About The Hirigoyen Group
Patrick Hirigoyen, APR
With more than 25 years’ experience in public relations and corporate communications, Patrick Hirigoyen has counseled corporate executives in the United States, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. His background includes 17 years with global property-casualty insurer The St. Paul Companies (now The Travelers) where he developed and led strategic corporate communications programs. He was Vice President, Marketing and Communications for reinsurance broker John B. Collins Associates, Inc. from 2005 to 2009.
Mr. Hirigoyen’s international experience includes public relations and communications work in Australia, Belgium, China (mainland and Hong Kong), France, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Singapore, Spain and the United Kingdom.
He is accredited by the Public Relations Society of America (APR).
The Hirigoyen Group’s assignments have included:
- The initial public relations support and counsel for the U.S. operations of a global property-casualty insurance and reinsurance company, based in London
- Crisis communications counsel for a national law firm
- Marketing communications and investor relations support for a medical liability insurer
- Communications audit and planning for an East Coast financial services firm
- Media relations support for a West Coast start-up
Insurance and financial services
With a strong track record in the insurance and reinsurance industry, as well as investor relations and capital markets assignments, Mr. Hirigoyen has built a strong reputation throughout that industry, with many continuing relationships with corporate executives and news media representatives.
Patrick Hirigoyen, Principal
+1 (612) 309 4627